Saturday, January 25, 2014

SICK & GAME OF THRONES

I woke up to a throat of white dots. I don't seem to be going in the right direction.  I also have thrush. I woke up early in the morning and I couldn't breathe. I realized there was stuff in the back of my throat.  I rinsed my mouth out and inspected my mouth.  It was all white on my tongue.  I had a 100 degree temp all day.   I can't wait until the antibiotics kick in!

After taking Happi to get her free re-bath, I watched the final episodes of season 3 of Game of Thrones. Happi got a free bath because she was having an allergic reaction to the soap used to wash out the skunk smell.  The owner told me to bring her back for a free bath with hypoallergenic shampoo.

I had to rest after that adventure. I laid in bed and watched the last three episodes of Game of Thrones. All I have to say is Wow! I can't wait for season 4.  I hope there is a season 4.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!