Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FEELING A BIT BETTER

I woke up this morning and for the first time, my eye didn't feel like a knife was sticking out of it.  I actually slept the whole night and without any sleep aids.  I think I am on the road to recovery.  Either that or I am so exhausted I just slept like a baby!

Today I worked all day.  Can you believe it?  Yesterday I looked like death warmed over (Brenda's exact quote) and today I worked a full day.  I am a bit tired and will go to sleep right after Top Chef.

My eye is barely hurting so either the medicine is working or it is naturally just feeling better.  I tend to think the antibiotics are working since my eye kept getting worse and worse.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that I am on the road to recovery.  It is so nice to be able to see out of both eyes.  Something I think we take for granted.  I know I do.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!