Wednesday, January 1, 2014

RELAXING NEW YEARS DAY

Okay I stayed up too late last night.  I got home at 1:45 am and was too wide awake to fall asleep so I watched a movie (The Ledge with the blond guy from Sons of Anarchy) until well into the morning. Of course my dogs wanted to eat at 8am. I was not ready to wake up.

Brenda and I had decided to go to the movies to see The Hunger Games Catching Fire.  It was really good. I highly recommend it if you liked the first Hunger Games.


Last night I wrote a card to Brenda explaining my plan for 2014.  I have a lot of things I want to do and since I have been feeling pretty good lately, I want to start doing them this year.  Many times Brenda is more of a homebody and I am anxious that I have a small window of time to do some of these things I want to do.  I can't put them off forever because I don't have forever. I know we all don't have forever but who knows, tomorrow I could feel horrible and be bedridden for weeks.  When I am feeling well I want to get out and do things. 

My first thing to do is biking and the bike ride this summer.  I want her to be supportive. If she doesn't want to join me, fine. But don't work against me.   I don't know what other things I want to do but I am sure I will come up with something!

Bike update:  2 miles on flat terrain today in 15 minutes on the stationary bike.   

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!