Sunday, January 12, 2014

MOVIE AND COOKING

Went to see Gravity today. It was supposed to be in 3D but the theater could not get the 3D to work. So we saw it in 2D. I don't think I missed much except feeling sick when Sandra Bullock spun around and around. Heck, I'm getting I'll just thinking about it.

Spoiler alert: if you saw the movie didn't you think she was a bad omen? Everywhere she went something bad happened! I certainly wouldn't want to go anywhere with her!

When I got home I cooked dinner. I finally went to the supermarket and we have food again in the house.  I made a lemony wheat berry and brussel sprout dish and barbecue tofu and cauliflower gratin. Delicious!

I am getting the normal reactions from taking the antibiotics. Ugh...

Exercise Update: I did some cardio. I walked 20 blocks.  Forgot to mention yesterday I walked 20 blocks with little Lucky.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!