Tuesday, January 7, 2014

FINALLY A DIAGNOSIS

I went to see my doc today about the pain in my eye. For two days I have had a horrible knife-like pain in my eye. Today I went to see the doc and he agreed with my diagnosis. Of course I went on the internet and diagnosed myself. My diagnosis is that I have a terrible sinusitis that has entered my eye.

You see your nose, eye and ears are connected so if you get a sinus infection it can spread to your eye or ear. It can also spread further to your brain but I won't get crazy. Anyway, the doc says I have a sinus infection that has irritated my eye.

In normal folk the common practice is to let it run its course. Obviously that is not working with me. The night vertigo, my head feeling like it has water in it, the headaches, and the fevers all point to a long term infection that is getting worse not better. So another course of antibiotics. Of course finding an antibiotic to go on is getting harder. I can't take sulphur drugs cause I got a rash last time. The one I took last time tore my stomach up. 

The protocol this time is to see if this antibiotic works while I stay on the Enbrel. If it doesn't then I go on another stronger antibiotic and go off the Enbrel.

Let's all hope this works! Thanks for the good thoughts.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…


    sprains || strains || tennis elbow

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!