Sunday, January 19, 2014

POOR NINERS

I spent the day getting my hair cut and watching the play-offs. Those poor 49ers. So close but not close enough. The defense was excellent but that offense lost the game.  I made myself a super tofu sandwich to watch the game.


It was delicious! It was my take on a po boy. Tofu, cabbage, avocado, spread on the roll. Yummy! 

I am so happy to get my hair cut. It was so long. When I have short it gets annoying when it gets too long.  It gets in my eyes and gets unruly. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Great game! I'm sorry the Niners lost (home team and all), but I'm happy for the Seahawks, too. When I lived near Seattle years ago, I became sort of partial to them. Both teams played hard and gave their all. Now I hope the Seahawks win the Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!