Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FINALLY DONE WITH THE ANTIBIOTICS

Today was the last of the antibiotics!  I am so happy.  Now my body can go back to normal.  These side effects are killing me!

Oh, I almost forgot!  I got on the phone at exactly 8 am today with The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.  I finally got through their system and got an employee who has worked there longer than one minute.  Marcus was a dream.  He figured out the problem as to why Brenda has no insurance despite the fact that I switched her insurance plan in December.  I asked him to look up the log (all insurance companies have a log of phone calls) and sure enough, it said I called in and changed her plan.  Then the log said the computer canceled the plan later in December.  Who knows what happened?  Anyway he kept apologizing for putting me on hold but I told him that after 5 hours on hold last week, he could put me on hold all he wanted if he fixed the situation!  Sure enough he did!  He got her back dated for her plan.  Set up the auto payment.  Got the whole thing fixed.  Even gave me the new number for her plan just in case something happened before her card arrived.  That is a weight off my shoulders.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!