Friday, January 24, 2014

COUGHING, COUGHING, COUGHING

I can't stop coughing. My chest is on fire.  I left the house for a bit today to take the little dog to get her nails trimmed and to buy dog food. We also ordered take out food. I was craving eggplant parmesean. I don't know why. I just have been craving it for days. I bought some frozen stuff and threw it away it was so bad.  The eggplant today was fabulous.  Unfortunately it gave me heartburn. It was worth it!    Think the coughing had something to do with it too. 

That was my whole day. Oh, I watched most of the surf completion Mavericks online. It was so cool. Boy, that takes courage! I wouldn't even get in the cold water for $1,000. (That is how much the surfers get for competing.)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!