Saturday, November 30, 2013

DISMANTLING THE HOT TUB PART II

Today I drove to the hot tub store and bought some magic stuff that cleans the hot tub cover. All the mildew and dirt came right off.  The top looks practically brand new. I just have one more spot to clean.

Then I stopped at Lowes and bought a thing to unscrew the four screws I can't reach. The thing I bought didn't work. It was a longer bit to put in the drill but the drill bit didn't fit the drill. So I took it back.  I bought another screw driver type thing BUT that didn't fit in the holes where the screws were. Now I am stymied. My neighbor says he maybe able to help. I may also go to our local hardware store. Sometimes they are more helpful than the big box stores.

I also did some small store shopping. I am trying to buy as much as I can this year from small local stores. Last year I bought Made in America. This year Small Local Stores. 

Then we watched Now You See Me. It was really good. Twist ending. Thursday night we watched Parental Guidance and The Heat. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!