Saturday, November 2, 2013

INSURANCE CHANGES

So I call The-Insurance-Company-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named to check on my insurance plan. I got some shocking news. The news was shocking not because I am different than other people but because I am getting the information so late. I was told that my insurance plan was being discontinued on 12/31/13. I immediately got panicky. I thought that since I had not heard anything, I was going to be okay.  I am not.

I tried to get the rep to help me but he was just confusing me more. Then I called all my insurance friends and begged them to help me. One called and walked me through.  Seems that since I work for myself and I make so little, I am below the line so I get a subsidy. Crazy! I might get a better plan for less money! 

I have my dad helping me with this because it is so confusing. Do I pay more per month or have a higher maximum out of pocket expense?  Such decisions.

I hope you all are having an easier time.

Still sick and taking it easy. Watched Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 and Gangster Squad today. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!