Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MORE WORK

Just when I thought most of my work would be winding down for the holidays, one of my clients comes to me in a meeting with this "I gotta have it now" project.

Can you do it?

Of course I can but you have to approve more hours.

Whatever you need to get it done. 

Give me the deadlines and I will have it done.

Oh, and I also need you to do this other thing at the same time. Can you do that too?

If everyone gets me their work on deadline and I have free reign to work the hours I need to get both projects PLUS my regular work done, I can do it.  (In my head I think, there goes my Thanksgiving weekend!)

The life of an independent contractor.  Sometimes it ain't so glamorous.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!