Monday, December 2, 2013

HOT TUB COMPLETION

Today I finished cleaning and dismantling the cover and lifter of the hot tub.  It took three trips to a hardware store to find the proper instrument to remove four screws.  Who uses screws that have a square thing instead of an X or a - ?  Trying to find a screwdriver with a square head was a challenge.  If I had that type of screw driver, I would have had the hot tub demo done days ago.

The cover looks practically new!  Hopefully I can sell it and make back some of my money.  Now I call the haulers to come take it away.

While I was at the hardware store I saw this Christmas decoration and it made me laugh!


Brenda and I made a trial run of the meatballs we want to make for the party today.  She says they taste great.  Yeah!!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Loved the narration of your experience with hot tub cover. Glad to know that you are happy with it!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!