Monday, February 11, 2013

GETTING RID OF THE GRAY

I dye my hair. I am not ashamed to say it. I do it myself, at home, in the bathroom. I use temporary "all natural" hair dye.

You see I have this streak of gray. It is a Bonnie Raitt-type gray streak. Right in the front. A nice gray streak. I try to cover it by strategically parting my hair but the best way to cover it is dying it.

I dye it a lovely shade of burgundy or red. People say it looks good. I like it and that is really all that matters.

I have been trying different hair styles lately and haven't had time to dye my hair. So tonight is the night. It is so funny I put off the dye job because it takes such a little bit of time. Only about 30 minutes. One sitcom. It is hard sometimes because my arms get tired during the rinsing part. When you dye hair, you have to rinse your hair for a long time to get all the dye out. I find it hard to keep my arms up in the air for that length of time.

The dye is in my hair as we speak and it is almost time to rinse. Got to go put the shower on to get the water warm.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!