Sunday, February 17, 2013

FOUND A LOST BOY TODAY

Today we were on line and I turned around and a small boy about four years old was standing behind me. He didn't look like he belonged and he didn't have any adult with him.  I asked him if he was alone and he didn't answer. I asked him if he needed help finding his parents. He said he could find his own parents. I began asking loudly if anyone lost a child but no answered or looked like they were frantically looking for a kid. Brenda took him to customer service where they made an announcement. Then they took the boy to another location. I am assuming they found his parents.

I am guessing the boy saw people queuing up and he just got in line. I am sure his parents were worried sick.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!