Thursday, February 21, 2013

ACTION ALERT - CBS THIS MORNING

I happened to turn on CBS This Morning today and there was a doctor speaking about arthritis. As usual there was no distinction between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. I left a comment explaining how hurtful it is hearing that wearing high heels causes arthritis. While it is true that long use of high heels can exasterbate osteoarthritis, high heels do not cause rheumatoid arthritis. No where in the piece does the doctor make a distinction between the two types of arthritis. She just keeps saying arthritis like it is one giant disease.

I posted a comment on their site asking them to be more careful in the future. Letting them know they are hurting hundreds of thousands of people with misinformation. I let hem know how it will hurt me by how I will now have to correct and defend myself against what was reported.

Please watch the piece and comment if you want. I could not get the "comments" to work on an iPad so a computer would work better.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!