Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BACK TO THE ROUTINE

Okay, I am back from vacation and I am up late trying to catch up on work. Too busy to write much so I thought a photo post would be fun. Some photos from my vacation to Colorado. Enjoy the snow photos if you are somewhere where there is none. If you are already enjoying your share of the snow this year, well, sorry to send you more snowy photos.






Isn't this a funny photo of this kids suit?




This sign made me laugh. Living with 14 people was like living in Chaos!


These signs were at a Mexican restaurant we went to. They made me laugh. Not only were the restroom signs written on cardboard with magic marker, the middle sign was spelled incorrectly!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!