Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Think I Got One

This evening my partner came running in to tell me that she saw a rat.  She was practically hyperventilating.  She is terrified of any pest.  That includes spiders, mice, rats, small dogs...

She saw this rat and wanted me to set the traps early.  I went and set the traps and then took the dogs out on leash and kept them away from the traps.  I moved some of the traps to new locations and followed the guidelines from the Rat Guy.

I was watching TV tonight and I think I heard it!  SNAP.  It is a distinct snap that only comes from a rat/mouse trap.  I will take the dogs out on leash again tonight and check and see.  Wouldn't it be great if I caught one?  If the Rat Guy says we only have about a dozen, getting rid of one means we only have eleven left!  Maybe I can do this!

Four days until Cast Removal Day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!