Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Relief!

Today I stopped by the surgeon's office and she fixed my cast problem. My new blue cast has been rubbing my little toes. Not sure if it is my arthritis or the cast but it has been horribly painful. Every step hurts.

I saw the doctor and I thought she was going to replace the cast. Nope! She just cut a slice in the cast right near the little toe. Relief. I can walk without the pain. Yay! One more week.

While there I also got a new blood test to check my white blood count. Tomorrow I will have more information to use to figure out what is going on. I started to think: I wonder if these rats have anything to do with the fevers and the high WBC? I hear rats can spread disease. Got to get an exterminator!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!