Friday, June 29, 2012

Creating My Own Blogger Challenge

I have been thinking of creating my own blogger challenge. I have a bunch of ideas already but would like your input. I want this challenge to be different; more fun. My problem with most challenges is that most of the topics I don't want to write about. So I thought about ideas that would be fun or interesting to write or read about.

If you have any ideas to write about, I would love to hear. My list so far:
• puppies or kittens. Discuss.
• favorite color. Why?
• favorite song?
• name 5 things on your bucket list.
• Favorite dessert. Why?
• post a picture that makes you smile and write why it makes you smile.
• favorite meal. What is in it and why is it your favorite? Describe.
• if you had all the money in the world where would you live and why?
• favorite book and why?
• mountain, beach, desert, or plains? Which is your favorite?
• what do you love on your pizza? Why do you love it? Deep dish or thin crust?

Here are eleven questions. I am looking for some more. Send me your ideas. I only need 20 more ideas to fill up the month!! I need your help!

Feel free to join in. I am starting tomorrow, July 1. If you are stuck and need a topic to write about, use one of these. It will be fun to see if others are writing about these topics too. I'll call it "JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE"

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Mmm. Fun! How about...

    Early bird or night owl? Which are you? Why?
    What do you do to relax?
    Are you a good driver? Why?
    What's your most embarrassing moment?
    What's your favorite flower? Why?

    That's all I can think of for now, Adrienne. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Best memory from college
    - Worst memory from college
    - Best memory from primary school
    - Worst memory from primary school
    - Three things I want to improve about myself
    - Three things I’m proud I’ve been able to improve/accomplish/overcome
    - Three pet peeves I have
    - Three characteristics I admire in people
    - Favorite time of year (spring, summer, winter, fall, summer solstice, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
    - The country I’d most want to live in other than where I live now
    - Where do blog post topics come to me most often?
    - I’ve always wanted to… (take singing lessons, learn Karate, play the piano, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super ideas Courtney. I will add them to the list!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!