Monday, April 2, 2012

Superpower Day - #HAWMC Day 3



Day 3 - Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?
My superpower would be to be in more than one place at a time. I am so busy these days I don't have a minute to do anything. If I had two of me, I could do my work with one of me and have doctors appointments and make appointments and return phone calls and have with the other me. That sounds fabulous!

This is written after a full day of running around with clients, spending a few minutes with a friend returning to Europe, gulping down dinner and going to a play. Maybe my superpower would make it so I could get some down time.

What would be your superpower? What would you do with it?


If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!