Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinboard - #HAWMC Day 16


Pinboard. Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.

Okay, I don't know what  pinterest board is.  I actually had to look it up in Wikipedia:
Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies and more.
I have no desire to get involved in another passing phase.  Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace, Youtube, and the list goes on.  It is just like VCRs, 8-track players, and dial phones.  Good things that go by the wayside for new technology.
 
Three things that I would say about my health focus:  
  1. Picture a bright sunshine.  A happy sunny day and a bright future!  
  2. Picture a plane taking off.  Going on an adventure somewhere.  
  3. Picture bottles of medicines.  The pills and medicines that going to make me better and keep me from getting sicker.
Those are the things I want to say about my life and health focus.  Yeah, I might be sick but I still have sunny days with the top down on my convertible. I can still go on adventures. The medicines I take keep me from getting sicker. So life is good!

Until tomorrow...


If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to read your positive smile here :-) Yes, it shows through just as that...a big smile that life is still good. Even with an autoimmune illness. Hooray for you! Ride on! Ride on with the wind whipping through your hair :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!