Saturday, April 7, 2012

Health Activist Choice! - #HAWMC Day 7


Health Activist Choice! Write about whatever you want today.  (Maybe try a bonus prompt!)

Months ago my foot slipped off the clutch in my car when the car was off and sitting still. The car rolled forward and touched the car in front if me. It felt at the time like my ankle gave way. I asked my doctor if that could happen. He said he didn't know how. Now I see it all clearly: the torn ligament in my ankle made my ankle give out when I pressed on the clutch. I am not crazy.
Happy Easter!
Until tomorrow...
 If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. When I was first diagnosed with ra I drove a Saab stick shift vehicle. Needless to say that went to the sale pile. I have never again been able to drive a stick shift due to the clutch issues with my ra joints. First off it takes too much work to shift all the time, secondly I would be afraid of what you describe of happening in your post.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!