Monday, April 30, 2012

Six Sentence Story - #HAWMC Day 29



Six Sentence Story. In this day of micro-blogging –  brevity is a skill worth honing. Can
you tell a story and make it short and sweet? What can you say in six sentences.
Check out some here: http://sixsentences.blogspot.com/

I give myself shots each week to make myself better.  Even though the shots do help, they give me horrible bruises that make me look dreadful in a bathing suit.  The bruises are so big and ugly that people look and stare because I look like I have been beaten or in an accident.  My bathing suit doesn't come close to covering up all the bruises on my legs.  I long for a bathing suit that covers those bruises. Unfortunately, this isn't the 1920's.

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!