Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Dream Day - #HAWMC Day 14



My Dream Day. Describe your ideal day. How would you spend your time? Who would you spend it with? Have you had this day? If not – how could you make it happen?

My dream day would not include a Migraine!  Migraines screw up the whole day! 

My ideal day would include some of the same things from the list from yesterday.  Good food.  Movies.  I would spend it with Brenda.  I would sleep late and not stress about work.  We would hang out in the morning and eat these great croissants someone gave us once.  Then, slowly get ready and go to the movies.  Afterward I would want to go to my favorite burrito place and get a black bean and plantain burrito.  They are the best.  Then home to have some sort of chocolate dessert!  Watch some sort of movie or TV show.  A slow relaxing day.  I have not had a day like this in a long time.  Probably not since before the economic downturn. 

When you find this day, please let me know!  I could use a day like this!

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts your way that both your migraine is gone and that your dream day will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!