5 Challenges & 5 Small Victories. Make a list of the 5 most difficult parts of your health focus. Make another top 5 list for the little, good things (small victories) that keep you going.
- aches, pains, soreness, creaky joints (oh, was I supposed to give one challenge?!)
- that sore ______ (enter in your own personal woe of the moment: knee, foot, toe, shoulder, back, finger, etc)
- exercising hurts my joints but I need to exercise to make my joints feel better.
- eating out at restaurants is SO good but it sets off my Crohn's disease.
- by the end of the day my eyes are so dry it is hard to see clearly.
- exercising helps me to lose weight and makes me feel better.
- during non-flare times I like to get as much completed as I can.
- have been eating well so no Crohn's flares in a while
- was on an airplane with no problems with cramping in my legs
- 1-1/2 weeks until surgery and I will be able to get rid of this pain in my ankle
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.