Saturday, April 28, 2012

5 Challenges & 5 Small Victories - #HAWMC Day 27


5 Challenges & 5 Small Victories. Make a list of the 5 most difficult parts of your health focus. Make another top 5 list for the little, good things (small victories) that keep you going.

Challenges:
  1. aches, pains, soreness, creaky joints (oh, was I supposed to give one challenge?!)
  2. that sore ______ (enter in your own personal woe of the moment: knee, foot, toe, shoulder, back, finger, etc)
  3. exercising hurts my joints but I need to exercise to make my joints feel better.
  4. eating out at restaurants is SO good but it sets off my Crohn's disease.
  5. by the end of the day my eyes are so dry it is hard to see clearly.
Victories:
  1. exercising helps me to lose weight and makes me feel better.
  2. during non-flare times I like to get as much completed as I can.
  3. have been eating well so no Crohn's flares in a while
  4. was on an airplane with no problems with cramping in my legs
  5. 1-1/2 weeks until surgery and I will be able to get rid of this pain in my ankle
What about you?  Any challenges or victories??

Until tomorrow...

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!