Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Dinner Guests - #HAWMC Day 19



5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or
deceased) and why?

Five dinner guests?  Gosh I am too tired to do this.  It feels like a test of my wits.  Okay, let's think. 

Someone funny and chatty.  I would say Carol Burnett but I saw her on some shoe recently and she was kinda bitchy.  I would ask Bette Midler. She can sing and be funny. 

Someone political. I like that Donna Brazile. She is interesting and quite funny sometimes. 

Someone who was an activist.  I think Martin Luther King, Jr.  He would bring some lively conversation.  I think he would get a hoot out of Bette Midler.

Someone who is a good writer.  Alexander McCall Smith.  He is a Scottish writer who wrote "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" and who is hysterical.  We met him in person a few years back.

Lastly, someone who is an actor.  I think Dame Helen Mirren would round out this group.  She is really funny and looks like she could keep conversation going at a dinner party.

There you go.  More alive than dead.  It should be a great dinner party.  Really funny.  Just how I like my meals, with a side of humor!  Who would you invite?

Until tomorrow...

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!