Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear 16-year-old-me - #HAWMC Day 10



Dear 16-year-old-me. Write a letter to yourself at age 16. What would you tell yourself? What would you make your younger self aware of?

Dear 16 year old Adrienne,


Be kinder to yourself.  Don't be so hard on yourself.  Laugh more.  Don't take yourself so seriously. 


Life is a marathon and not a sprint.  Take your time with life.  You have a great spirit.  Go have fun!  


Love,
More Mature Adrienne

I really don't have much to say to my 16 year old self.  I don't have any regrets from my younger years.  All the things that happened to me are what made me who I am today.  All the bad and the good.

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I don't have any regrets either but for me, I would say...Be darn sure you have disability insurance on yourself at all times! And if I had done that, my life now would be alot easier and that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!