Sunday, April 8, 2012

Best Conversation I Had This Week - #HAWMC Day 8




Best conversation I had this week. Try writing script-style (or with dialogue) today to recap an awesome conversation you had this week.

The best conversation I had this week was when my friend told us she was pregnant.  It was a complete surprise. It came out of the blue.  She was with us for over an hour before she broke the news.  I can't believe she waited so long to tell us.  I don't think I would have been able to wait so long.  She gave us a box with a little pink onesy in it that said "I love my aunties".  We opened it and we screamed!  It is so exciting! 

Until tomorrow...

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!