Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Health Mascot - #HAWMC Day 24


Health Mascot. Give yourself, your condition, or your health focus a mascot. Is it a real person? Fictional? Mythical being? Describe them. Bonus points if you provide a visual!

A mascot?!  Hmmm.  I am not sure I can do this one.  My mascot would be strong and powerful.  But what would it look like?  I am not sure.  I am not this kind of creative.  Okay, it would be a dog superhero.  A dog that would crawl in bed and cuddle with me when I am sick and walk with me when I need to exercise and greet me when I come home.  The best superhero ever!

Until tomorrow...

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the WEGO Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (#HAWMC) during the month of April, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!