Wednesday, January 3, 2024

TEMPORARY DIET

I think I forgot yesterday to say that I am not supposed to eat food that is acidic, fatty, caffeinated, spicy, and crunchy. That pretty much leaves oatmeal, yogurt, rice and plain pasta.  I can eat apples or applesauce. I do want to eat a chip or cracker but no dice. It will just prolong this pain. 

I drank the Throat Coat tea and it seems to do something. The rest of the items will arrive tomorrow. 

I heard from the vet. Lucky's labs look great. Her kidney values have gotten better. That is good news. 

I heard back from the car place and the part has been located and shipped. They probably will start work on it on Monday. 🤞🏼

Last night I used my new Instapot to make rice. I have a rice maker but hearing the Instapot makes rice in 12 minute, I had to make it. It turned out pretty good. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!