Monday, January 1, 2024

IS IT NEW YEARS DAY?

Happy New Year 2024!! My day started out early when I had to apply for tickets to something. 

Then after getting ready, I sat down to work. I needed to work on invoicing my clients. I was woefully behind. I did some yesterday and more today. I got two months of invoices completed. Now I have to do December soon. 

To be honest, that was my whole holiday. I didn't cook or bake. 

I did listen to old albums. I just love having a working turntable. I listened to Sonny & Cher, Elton John, Diana Ross (live), and the Eagles. It was so fun. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am cranking up Elton John Roy Rogers, and Boys don't cry, I want to be a cowboy when I change my insulin pump set and put a cowboy themed sticker on. LOL I am driving Sheryl nuts with it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!