Saturday, January 20, 2024

FIRST CONCERT IN 4 YEARS

I'm a little bit anxious and a little bit excited to go to my first indoor concert. It is a small venue and I'm going to be masked up. But it's something different to do. It's also somebody that I find quite enjoyable to listen to.

I forgot that I was going to this concert until one and a half hours before when I got a reminder on my phone. So I quickly got the dog settled, had a little food and called the taxi.

My day today consisted of putting away all the Christmas decorations that I took down before I went to Florida. Number of trips going down stairs and putting things back in bins. I was happy the Christmas was over. Until next year.

Well the concert went well. I was happy that the two people on either side of me wore masks as well as me. There was a lot of laughter and excitement.

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!