Thursday, January 25, 2024

GOOD NEWS DAY

Today turned out to be very good day. First I got a text saying that my car would be ready today. I ended up picking it up at 1:00 p.m. it seems to be fixed and was great driving home.

Second I got an email telling me that I won the lottery to go on a hike in Zion National Park. The hike is called Angels landing and it is a timed hike. It is a very steep hike with a chain that people hold on to.

I decided today to use the REI gift cards family members gave me for Christmas. The two gift cards came to the same place as my annual National Park pass. While I was on the website I bought a pair of hiking boots. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds like fun. Or at least in my younger days. Oh it still sounds like fun. Even if I am not able to do it these days. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!