Friday, January 19, 2024

MEMORY CLINIC APPOINTMENT

Today my ex-foster kid turns 18. He is emancipated and now I can write more about him. 

This morning I went to the memory clinic to be assessed. I was told what to expect by someone in my meditation group. It was two hours total. The first hour was just questions about my background, family, and what has been going on. It was a bit exhausting. Then after a few minutes break, I had to do the medical part. Weight, temp, blood pressure, etc. 

Then I had another hour with a physician assistant to answer more questions, walk, and do physical tests. At the end, the physicians assistant told me that my MOCHA (or MOKA) score is lower than 6 months ago. I have now been sent in to the next level of testing in a few weeks. That will be a 4 hour appointment. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Mine was static all three times I was tested. I then told the doctor that I was standing still while the world was advancing and therefore i was losing ground,

    I have not been asked back. I rather think I will not be asked back. Like ever. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!