Saturday, January 27, 2024

BAKING WITH MY EX-FOSTER KID

Like a typical teenager my ex-foster kid slept until 11am. I am not sure he was sleeping the whole time. I think he stays up too late watching TV and social media. 

My contractor showed up to finally finish the water leak situation. It looks really good. 

When my kid finally woke up we made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It didn't rise much because we forgot to add the water. It is still good. 
After playing a few rounds of Mad Libs and Disney trivia, we made pizzas. I bought the pizza dough from the store, we added sauce, spinach and used the new plant-based cheese sauce. They turned out really good. He ate his whole pizza. 

We watched the movie Genie and I went to bed. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!