Friday, January 12, 2024

SIXTH DAY IN FLORIDA

What a day. We woke up, packed up and drove back to my parents home. On the way, I used my new handy Internet thing. This allows me to get a Wi-Fi signal almost anywhere. I tried to use it on the way to Disney but I had troubles making it work. Once I got it to work, I was able to attend my foster kid's meeting from the back seat of the car. 

Once we arrived back home, I started to work. Then I had a meeting that ran into another meeting. We had to rush out to go pick up my friend who worked nearby. I haven't seen her since January 1st 2020. We went to Disney World together for years ago. 

It was so good to see her again. We went out for rice bowls and then went in the hot tub. She even joined me for my meditation group! 

After everyone went to bed, I had a long talk with my ex-foster kid. He will be turning 18 in one week. It is exciting but scary. He wants to come visit but I told him, he has to figure out how to get here or ask someone to tell him how to get here. He needs to do these things himself. 

Here are some photos of Disney World. Hollywood, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. 
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!