Saturday, January 13, 2024

SEVENTH DAY IN FLORIDA

My friend stayed over last night and this morning we went to a local store to buy some loose tea. I just love mixing loose teas together to make my own blends. This store has some wacky flavors like bourbon tea and mushroom tea. I bought some less wacky flavors like ginger turmeric tea. 

It was really pouring outside so we went home to eat lunch and have my friend pack up to go home. We drove her home and then went to a turtle rescue location. There were all size turtles in tubs. Some had only three fins instead of four where they had been struck by a boat or caught in a net. Our maybe attacked by a shark. Others were rescued from the Boston area where there was a cold spell. They will all be rehabbed and let free once they are well. 
This last photo is of a baby turtle. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!