Thursday, May 27, 2021

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY DAYS OF COOKING COURSE

 Today was a big delivery day from my shopping "trip".  I got my Vitamix blender and my Air Fryer.  

I got the blender because my 30+ year old blender was no longer able to chop up nuts and make nut milk.  It was dying a slow death.  I got this slate Vitamix.  I hope it works well.  It seems good.  

I got this just because.  I have been seeing so many recipes from air fryers and I thought this little air fryer would be fun to try.  I got it going right away and made my dinner.

Look how great the tofu looks!  It isn't super crispy but I may not have left it in long enough.  It was good enough for dinner and the first time.  It just looks so perfect unlike when I cook it in a frying pan. 

Lucky and I went for a walk today.  We didn't go very far; about a mile.  I think I need a day off.  My hamstring has been bothering me.  I think I pushed it too far on these hills. 

The inspector came to check out the solar system.  Turns out there was something that needs to be changed in the wiring.  It wasn't done wrong, it just needs to be done different.  Plus they want to reinforce the solar panels since it is very windy where I live.  We don't want a panel to go flying off in a wind storm.  So it will be another week or so for them to fix it and then hopefully the inspector doesn't have to come back out.  

Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!