Wednesday, May 19, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FOUR OF COOKING COURSE

I got my car back!  After two weeks my car is back safely in the garage.  It is 95% fixed. I have a hose that has a slow leak (don't worry it is not the breaks) that they can not find a replacement for.  Between Covid and shops closing, it is really hard to find parts right now. My car is 20 years old and it may be time to get another car.  Not yet but in the next year.  I just spent money fixing it so it will be fine for a while.  

I made an Italian Menu today.  First I made Zoodles which are raw zucchini spirals.  Then I made raw-mesan which is vegan Parmesan cheese made out of cashews.  Lastly, I made raw marinara sauce out of sun-dried tomatoes.  It tastes very good.  

It had a number of steps and used the same food processor so there was a lot of cleaning in my very cluttered kitchen.

I took my Orencia last night but I have not been feeling too good lately.  I thought I was okay but now I see I am not.  I have a lot of pain in my hands, legs, and feet.  My broken toe is still hurting.  I am keeping it taped. I am trying to take it easy.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!