Saturday, May 1, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 Today was my cousin's daughter's Bat Mitzvah.  I couldn't attend so I watched the ceremony on zoom.  It was very nice.  I didn't get to see the party but I got a full report from my brother who did attend.  He said it was a party and there was dancing and food and music.  The decorations were nice.  

I finished up The Perfect Vegan Brunch chapter and took the test.  I passed and got my certificate.  Now I am on to the Healthy & Easy Plant-Based Cooking chapter.  I started with Easy Meal Prep - Tofu Bowl.  I made enough food for three dinners.  I ate one tonight and it was really good.  The best part was that it was filling.  It is 9 pm and I am not hungry.  The bowl has tofu, broccoli and brown rice.  There is also a sauce on top and it is ready to go for tomorrow night.


My costochondritis is worse.  It hurts so much to cough or sneeze.  I am going to bed now.  I was awake really early because of the bat mitzvah.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!