Thursday, May 6, 2021

ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

 I woke up this morning and pulled the Chia Pudding out of the refrigerator.  Yesterday I made Chia Pudding and put it in the fridge to set overnight. This morning is was a thick pudding or tapioca type dish.  I added some cocoa bits, coconut strips and banana slices to the top.  After a few bites I realized I am not a fan of chia pudding.  The taste was fine but the texture was like tapioca and I don't like tapioca.  I don't think I will make this again.

Today I went outside for a walk with Lucky for the first time since I locked down.  It was a little scary.  I wore my two masks until I went uphill and couldn't breath then I took one off.  I went into a neighborhood where I didn't know anyone so I wouldn't have to stop and talk to people.  I only saw a few joggers.  Lucky loved it and wanted to go further.  I need to figure out a better trek that isn't all uphill.  It was good to walk on pavement and not a treadmill.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!