Friday, May 21, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 Disappointment and frustration.  I got up early and was ready for my solar inspection in the window of 8 am - 12 pm.  I got a call at around 8:15 am saying the inspector woke up with a fever and since that is a sign of Covid, the inspection is canceled.  Would I like to reschedule?  I hope the inspector is okay and I rescheduled for next Thursday morning.  

Meanwhile I took Lucky for a walk to mail some mail and I saw my neighbor.  He had solar put in two weeks before me and my other neighbor had solar put in months ago.  He said his solar has not been turned on yet and they are waiting for their battery and the other neighbor has not had their solar turned on yet.  They both used companies I never heard of before.  I used a company that is bigger and more well known in the area.  My neighbor was surprised how fast my solar was put in.  I guess using a bigger company pays. 

Yesterday I made the Raw American Menu in my cooking course.  It consisted of a raw burger, ketchup, and mayonnaise. First I made a nut burger that was dehydrated.  That was simple but the dehydration took longer than I thought and it went late into the night.  The ketchup was almost the same recipe as the marinara sauce from the other day so I used the leftover and added the necessary ingredients to make it into ketchup.  The mayo this time was another recipe and came out thicker.   This morning I put it all together and made a lettuce burger. It was actually kind of tasty.  Much better than I expected.

I had a nice interaction with the solar people about a question I had.  They were very nice.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!