Sunday, May 2, 2021

BANANA BREAD

I got my house all ready because today I was having my first socially distanced, masked visit in my backyard.  I was really nervous.  What if she had to use the restroom?  I didn't want her going upstairs to use the guest bathroom so I cleaned my bathroom.  I cleaned my bedroom so she didn't have to see my mess.  

I cleaned up the backyard a bit by picking up dog poop and cleaning the furniture.   I set the furniture six feet apart and put a little table in the middle.  

I made banana bread for us to munch on during our visit.  I put sparkling water on ice.  I was ready.  Then I got the email.  She needed to postpone due to a family issue.  I understood.  

I look at it as more banana bread for me!  The banana bread is moist and crunchy on the top.  Delicious!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!