Tuesday, May 18, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 I went for another walk with Lucky.  We walked to the post office to mail the payment for the solar panels.  We got notice that the inspection is definitely on Friday morning.  We went on this walk closer to lunch time and it was more crowded outside. I was less comfortable.  We will be walking later or earlier in the future.

The nuts that I dehydrated turned out wonderfully dehydrated.  I was nervous and had a hard time sleeping with the dehydrator running all night.  It was fine but I was still nervous.  I am running it again tonight but I think I will sleep better.

 I made a Berry Cheese Cake today.  I can't show you the final product because it needs to stay in the refrigerator for 6 hours.  I took a photo before I put it in the fridge.

It has a raw chocolate crust and the "cheese" part is made out of cashews.  I tasted it and it tastes good.  The pink part is strawberries pureed and added to the cheese mixture.  I did a free style swirl. I can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow.  

Update on my car: the part they ordered came in and it didn't fit.  So maybe tomorrow it will be ready.  The problems with old cars during a pandemic...

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!