Saturday, May 22, 2021

BARBECUE TOFU

 I have been working very hard to get my backyard looking nice since my gardener went AWOL.  I spent a few hours a couple of weeks ago.  Today I went out again to work for 45 minutes.  That is about my average length of time I am able to work before my back, hands, hips and feet hurt.  I pulled a bunch of weeks from and around my sand pit.  There were two areas where I cleared out some old leaves and debris and there were hundreds of ants.  I can put up with almost anything but ants.  I am creeped out by ants.  It all stems back to when I was a kid and I watched a movie where some ants attacked an island.  Yuck!

I wanted barbecue today so I made barbecue tofu and potato salad.  I called it "made-on-the-fly" potato salad because a) I didn't plan it and b) there was no plan to make it.  I just threw it together using the mayo I made the other day and some red potatoes I had.  I cut the potatoes while the water was boiling and cut the celery while the potatoes were boiling. The potato salad is awesome!  The barbecue tofu is super too!

I topped it all off with a Mug root beer.  Yum!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!