Wednesday, September 2, 2020

UPHOLDER

 Years ago I did a project called the Happiness Project.  It was from a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  She has written other books and recently I heard her speak on a video from Yale University.  I checked out her webpage and podcast.  I also took a quiz to see what type of person I am.  I usually don't like to take these types of personality tests but this one was not a personality test per se and was super easy and fast.

I found out I am an Upholder. An upholder is held accountable by themselves or by others, meets deadlines, and keeps their word. The types are questioner, rebel and obliger.  It was interesting to read about the types.  

Keeping a positive attitude is part of my goals for the near future.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!