Sunday, September 27, 2020

GRILL FIX AND A NEW VR HEADSET

 What a day! I had a zoom with my friends and I sat outside while I chatted. Then I laid in my hammock while Lucky and I played fetch. Or at least Lucky’s version of fetch. She hates to bring the ball all the way back. It is an improvement from when she joined the family, then she would just run off with the ball and chew on it. Now she gets the ball and brings it 2/3 of the way back and drops it. Then I have to coax her to bring it closer and she brings it to just about beyond where you can reach. Then I have to give her a cookie. No cookie, no ball. 

I spoke to my brother E and he helped me take the propane tank off my big grill and put it on my little vegan grill. It was a success! He was very patient. Then he helped me problem solve the backyard electricity problem and I think he figured it out. I think one of the GFIs is broken. I can’t push the buttons in but the light is on and it looks like it is fine. I think this is the culprit. It is electrician time. 

I love that I am getting my backyard paradise all set just in time for winter. Ha ha. 

My VR Headset arrived right before dinner. I couldn’t wait to try it out. It is the type that works off your phone not a computer. It took awhile to figure it out because the directions were not too good. But then I got it to work and I saw a few places in Turkey. A lovely ancient bath. Then I had go feed Lucky. I will play with it some more tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!