Saturday, September 19, 2020

ON THE BASIS OF SEX

 I watched "On the Basis of Sex" today in honor of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  I had been putting off watching this movie and RBG for a long time.  I still have to watch RBG.  It was a great movie and I see why people liked it.

Then at 7:30pm my friend S and I logged on and watched a play that was recorded and we had a limited time to log in and watch.  We synchronized our watching so we could text back and forth.  I used my chromecast to watch it on my TV from my computer.  It was a super funny play about some 20 somethings who were gamers and their love lives.  I didn't understand much of the gamer speak but it was super humorous about the love stuff.  We both enjoyed it.  We are signed up for two more plays.  They are all "plays in the time of Covid-19".  It is interesting how creative people can get.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!