Wednesday, September 30, 2020

DAY 8 NO WORK

 I had a list of things to do today and I got to some of them.  I invoiced my client (if you read this blog you know this is one of my least favorite tasks).  

I contacted Jansport to find out if I can return my backpack under the unlimited warranty.  Well, the unlimited warranty is limited.  Natural decline is not covered.  I have had this backpack for so long the insides are declining before the outsides show any wear and tear.  In other words, the backpack looks practically brand new but the insides are sticky from the deterioration of the fabric from age.  So, I can either buy a new backpack now on sale or wait until the sale is over and use a code they gave me and save $3 more than the sale price.  I am thinking it over.  Is it worth $3 to wait and potentially lose or forget the code?  I may just get the backpack now.  I can not use the code and the sale price, I checked.  I can always but one now to replace and save the code (which is good for 1 year) and buy another at another time.  The options!

I also found out yesterday that Hulu/Roku did another upgrade and now my old Roku box does not get Hulu anymore.  It is the Roku in my exercise area.  I was disappointed because I wanted to watch something while I worked out and could not because I only saw a message on the screen that said Hulu is no longer supported.  Today I ordered another Roku. I had to order an upgraded Roku than the one I wanted that worked with my OLD TV.  The Roku that worked with my old TV they must not be making anymore because there was one in stock and it was going for $99.  What?!  So I got the newer Roku for $29 and bought the apparatus to hook it up to the old TV for $16.  Now I can watch what I want when I workout.  

I have been sticking to the five days a week workout.  If I have to workout five days a week, I want to watch what I want.   That isn't asking for much.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!