Saturday, September 26, 2020

NEW FOUNTAIN

 I am so excited.  I have really missed having my pond in the backyard.  I don't miss the work a pond takes.  I missed the sound of the water bubbling and trickling.  Since I filled in the pond, there has been no water trickling.  A few days ago I saw a fountain on sale and I bought it.  It is cheesy but it is cute.  Today I plugged it in and wouldn't you know it, the electrical outlet near the fountain doesn't work.   The other outlet further away doesn't work.  I have a lot of outlets in my backyard due to having a pond and hot tub (neither of which I have any longer).  I took an extension cord and ran it to a plug that works and the fountain started bubbling.

I laid on my hammock with a smoothy and a book, listening to the bubbling and trickling and watching a hummingbird go from blossom to blossom on my lemon tree.  It was a wonderful way to spend an hour on a sunny afternoon.


Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!